8" Bent Trimmers Description
Clauss 8" Bent Trimmers are manufactured using a hot-forged, carbon steel, thru-hardened, fully double-plated with chrome over nickel.
- The preferred choice for people who use shears continuously.
- Good, multi-purpose tools.
- Specially designed with offset (bent) handles to allow blades to “hug” the work surface.
- Great strength and durability.
- Higher productivity.
- Favorites in drapery shops, canvas shops, fabric shops, upholstery shops, the sewing industry, trim shops; and for cutting rubber, vinyl, plastics, and leather.
- All models hot-forged, carbon steel, thru-hardened, fully double-plated with chrome over nickel.